The Actors Space West Policies:
- Tuition for drop in classes must be paid before each class.
- Tuition for monthly session classes is due at the beginning of each 4 week session.
- There is NO prorating!
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Full tuition is always due on the first day of class.
- Cellphone use and texting is NOT permitted during class under any circumstances.
- Cooked food must not be brought into the studio. Only snacks and non-alcoholic drinks
please. Do not leave any perishables in the trash, studio or refrigerator.
- There is only one scholarship per class. If you wish to apply for the scholarship program, please
- In order to keep a scholarship, the student is expected to attend at least three classes a
- A $10 penalty fee will be added to any payments eight or more days past due.
- Adult And Young Adult Co-Op fees are set and due regardless of attendance or class cancellations. You must give 2 weeks notice if you are dropping out of the CO-OP! You will be responsible for your monthly dues if you do not!
- Parking: Free parking is available in the lot directly behind our building. Our actor entrance is located in
How To Join:
Contact Sara Wood at email@example.com to check on availability.
All of us at The Actors Space West want your time here to be positive, productive, and exciting.
Please feel free to talk to us if you have any concerns, or would like to discuss your process and
journey as an actor. This is a teaching institution; the more open, honest, and communicative
we are with one another, the better the experience will be for us all.